SAVE THE DATE!HomeAid's next Doorways for Hope gala, theme Denim and Diamonds is scheduled for Saturday, November 4, 2017 at the beautiful Balboa Bay Resort in Newport Beach, CA.
- Learn about our Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits here.
- Learn how to donate an auction item to the event here.
- Learn and reserve your advertisement in the full color event program book here.
Special THANK YOU to this year's Event Sponsors. Check here to see who has already committed!
Why Support HomeAid Orange County?
- 15,000+ are experiencing homelessness each and every day in Orange County
- 1,300 school-age children registered as homeless in 2015
- 450+ mothers and babies are living in shelters right now
- 61% of sleeping in shelters each night are families with young children
For 28 years, HomeAid Orange County has worked with the Orange County community to provide housing as the first step for those who suddenly find they have no place to call home. By building these doorways, HomeAid, along with those who provide their support, offers hope to those who are experiencing homelessness and starts them on their journeof rebuilding their lives.
Thank YOU for helping HomeAid build Doorways for Hope for those experiencing homelessness.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of HomeAid's Heroes in 2016!
HomeAid raised over $300,000 through its Super Heroes & Villains Evening Soiree to help develop much-needed housing, provide community service and advocate on behalf of those experiencing homelessness in Orange County. It was a remarkable evening.